Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New follower
Hello All,

I have been following many of the build threads for a few months now (Especially Mark). Hoping to become a builder of a rocket 2 in the next year once my house move has been sorted. I’m currently an owner of a highly modified fiesta St. I will be basing my future build on the 1.6 ecoboost as I have a spare engine already.

Nice to meet you all
(28-06-2019, 22:51)TrimmyST180 Wrote: Hello All,

I have been following many of the build threads for a few months now (Especially Mark). Hoping to become a builder of a rocket 2 in the next year once my house move has been sorted. I’m currently an owner of a highly modified fiesta St. I will be basing my future build on the 1.6 ecoboost as I have a spare engine already.

Nice to meet you all

Hi ya
Welcome to the forum, any questions just ask, there is a great deal of knowledge here at your disposal
Best

Gazzra
Thanks Gaz,

I imagine I’ll be asking a few questions!!! I’m a mechanical engineer by trade, but never attempted anything like this. Once the house and DIY has been completed hopefully the missus will let me have some time haha

Thanks
House move has been sorted! Will be in within a few weeks hopefully.

Can start gathering some parts I need, watch this space!
(16-07-2019, 22:45)TrimmyST180 Wrote: House move has been sorted! Will be in within a few weeks hopefully.

Can start gathering some parts I need, watch this space!

Good luck ! ..... Remember last time we moved and I felt like I needed a year off afterwards, just remember to get the beer fridge filled and plugged in as soon as you can ... help's getting neighbours on side  Big Grin 

Ian
Ian.
Owner, Builder, Host of MyCarBuild.co.uk and builder of Riddler's Rocket.

Remember we build cars because we have no inter-personal skills.
First time buying a property at the age of 26! So it’s all new and a little scary, looking forward to having disposable income. Never rent and save for a mortgage.
How did your move get on … are you settled in now ???

Hopefully you’ve nominated a “spare” room to start collecting parts for the car build   Big Grin Cool

Ian
Ian.
Owner, Builder, Host of MyCarBuild.co.uk and builder of Riddler's Rocket.

Remember we build cars because we have no inter-personal skills.
Hi Ian!

Not yet joys of house moving.

Car has had to take the back burner until after Christmas, the savings pot ended up taking a battering. Sad power is required in the garage before any parts can be ordered and the missus has given me a list of other things..... but I’m thinking of the brownie points accumulating!